Windows 10 Quick Assist - Highly Recommended, fast & easy
Microsoft Remote Assistance - Windows 7 & 8
I am often asked by friends if they can pay for my help and the answer is no. My 100% Family & Friends discount has always been in force when I help with personal technology. I never ask for anything and, more important, I do not expect any form of compensation. Do not feel any obligation whatsoever.
Why? Because I enjoy solving problems and helping where I can. Modern personal computing has a lot of moving parts and can be very confusing at times.
Despite protestations, gifts are received anyway and are always very much appreciated. To help, I offer the guidance below. Please remember one rule - no cash.
Will's Wish Lists
- Starbucks - Keep me in espresso, then stop by for a top-tier, homemade latte or cappuccino. I've made about 6,000 of them and I'm starting to get pretty good at it.
- Will's Amazon Wish List - Odds & Ends
- Lincoln - If you happen to be a billionaire, I could use a new car. The Corsair seems nice.
You can help feed my dreams of a video retirement:
I'm currently under medical orders to avoid alcohol. Hopefully that will be temporary. This is what I like.
- Knob Creek - I'm a bourbon man and like to tip one every so often.
- Woodford Reserve - Other bourbon fans tell me to expand my horizons.
- Maker's Mark - My old standby.